The Sony ICF-7700 is a truly high-quality and functional world radio receiver, even today! It was first released in 1987, and even now it rivals many newer models in both performance and build quality. The Sony ICF-7700 radio is in great cosmetic condition. Here is your chance to obtain one!
- Model: ICF-7700 – Sony Corporation; Tokyo – Japan
- Number of Transistors: Semiconductors present.
- Main principle : Superhet, double/triple conversion
- Wave bands: 15 Bands, more than 2 SW bands plus FM/LW/MW
- Loudspeaker: Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 7.7 cm = 3 inch
- Material: Plastic (no bakelite or catalin) / Metal
- Shape: Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
- Notes : coverage shortwave 49/41/31/25/19/16/13m, 76-108 MHz FM.
Batteries / addl. power jack / AA: 4 x 1,5 / 6 Volt (not included)
192 x 117 x 32 mm / 7.6 x 4.6 x 1.3 inch
0.6 kg / 1 lb 5.1 oz (1.322 lb)
Condition: Item is pre-owned, but in working and excellent cosmetic condition. A few hairline scratches on the display (almost invisible). Tested all bands for reception. On FM we were able to get great reception and great sound! MW/LW weak reception and distortion and on SW we were almost unable to tune in on a channel. This can be due to the location we were testing or the device may need some service. We can not give any guarantee on the reception. Therefor this device is sold as is.
*No batteries or accessories included
** the wooden stand and objects in the background are for decoration and not part of this sale