Mclaren M23 F1 Eidai Grip Big Scale Model Series 3 new in box in a large 1:8 scale. Ready to assemble plastic model kit. Kit no. BS-3 (6800)
An amazing Pocher size like model kit. Because of the size and it’s rarity, this kit is the holy grail amongst the Formula-1 model kits! This detailed model was produced in the 1970’s by the Eidai Corporation in Tokyo Japan.
This 1/8 scale big model kit features a lot of realistic details:
- Works with a suspension of torsion bar system
- Rack and Pinion type steering mechanism works
- Detailed Ford Cosworth DFV V8 engine, ignition cord, fuel pipe etc. can be wired as the actual vehicle
- Goodyear racing tires, made of genuine rubber
- Marlboro decals and colors
Length : 533mm
Width : 264mm
Height : 129mm
Box is opened, content is as good as new (unstarted kit). Content is complete with decals (transfers) and instructions. Box shows some shelf wear and scratches on corners and edges, but is in a overall very good condition. Due to it’s age the rubber tires have some mold spots, nothing serious (see pictures)
This plastic kit requires paint and glue to complete.